wellcome // bienvenu // hola // olá

wellcome // bienvenu // hola // olá

we are more – act for culture in Europe

.
.
.
I'm very happy with your arrival! this virtual place is focused on the (so called) feminin and masculin voice's", by the Art's approach, and it is not a diary-blog. I wish you enjoy with pleasure and comments :-)
//
Je suis enchantée de votre visite! Remarquez que ce blog (n'est pas un blog-périodique), est construit autour des (désignés comme) voix et regards au féminin et au masculin à travers les contributions de l'Art. Il ne me reste que vous désirer deux toutes petites choses: qu'ayez plaisir ici et... qu'il soit partagé=comenté:-) avec moi.

//
!Hola! !estoy encantada con tu visita! mira una cosilla: este blog no es de edición diária ?vale?. Es un blog centrado en las (designadas como) voces y miradas en el femenino (y en el masculino), segundo las aportaciones de L'Arte. Mis votos de que disfrutes por acá y... de que puedas compartir conmigo ese placer :-).
.
.
.

musical's wellcomings / les bienvenues musicales / las bienvenidas musicales

Send me your sounds

26 August 2008

Nurit Zarchi (Mandatory Palestine, 1941) - The Fig

.
That very morning after the guests said,
"Your branches are as splendid as paradise", the order was given: Cut them off!
Now my clenched fists fall to earth,
their anger evaporating in teh sun.
.
I should have contracted inside myself.
A war is taking place in the yard. Bitter as wollves,
man and tree mark off their sovereign borders.
.
I see throug his eyes: shadows of drops on the path,
a ticket advancing him.
But how to stop?
.
A garden, darkness-filled mouth,
its eyes lids blinking.
its lust-spotted stamens drawn out,
setting fire to the ice of the jasmine.
.
Did the invade in order to heal,
to illuminate me to the edge of my darkness?
Now how will I fight on behalf of the garden?
I wrap myself in the shadow of my broken ribs.
.
Translation: Lisa Katz
.
About this Writer, in spanish, lok at the blog of Gerardo Lewin 
http://decantasion.blogspot.com/search/label/Nurit%20Zarchi


No comments:

eme Loves SorrisosPerfeitos

eme Loves SorrisosPerfeitos
porque saben lo que hacen